I turned this new list into a music CD and it’s been really energizing. I seem to get through my workout a little faster when I listen to this playlist. Not sure if that’s good or bad, but I’m enjoying it. It’s a mix of old favorites and new songs that I’ve fallen in love with. I made the list slightly longer than necessary – just like the old Calisthenics & Abs playlist, because I intend to add more exercises later on and I dislike feeling rushed. Enjoy!
1) Sail – Alwolnation
2) Howlin’ For You – the Black Keys
3) Tightrope – Janelle Monae
4) Get Into Something – The Isley Brothers
5) Extreme Ways – Moby
6) The Rubberman Man – The Spinners
7) Give Your Heart a Break – Demi Lovato
8) Dirty Laundry – Don Henley
9) Carnival – Natalie Merchant
10) Say It Right – Nelly furtado
11) Safe and Sound – Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars
BTW, you can find all of these songs dirt cheap at Soundike.com.
(And no, they didn’t ask me to promote them, but they are my favorite place to buy mp3s. 15 cents each!!)